Monday, November 5, 2012

Badass Chick Movies

Yes I've been away, but no I'm not gone.  I've been busy with my work, which is good because it means that things are finally moving.  This also means that I have to schedule myself more carefully so that I don't become overwhelmed and let things slide through the cracks; like this blog.

There are a lot of BadAss Chicks in movies nowadays.  While men still dominate as the lead in action flicks, these ladies defiantly kick-ass and hold their own.  This is just my own Top Ten list of BAC characters in movies I've actually seen, so if your favorite female lead isn't on this list I just probably haven't gotten around to seeing the movie yet.  Leave your favorite BAC movie character in the comments below!

Here are my favorite Top Ten BadAss Chick movie characters:

1.  Sigourney Weaver as Ellen Ripley in Alien

2.  Linda Hamilton as Sarah Conner in Terminator

3.  Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider

4.  Uma Thurman as Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill









5.  Michelle Yeoh as Yu Shu Lien in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 


6.  Carrie-Ann Moss as Trinity in The Matrix



7.  Milla Jovovich as Leeloo in Fifth Element

8.  Charlize Theron as Æon Flux, Æon Flux

9.  Geena Davis as Morgan Adams in Cutthroat Island



10.  Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in Star Wars

1 comment:

  1. Special Agent Kensi Blye from NCIS: Los Angeles. Hands down, one of the most badass TV characters ever.

    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete